On The Moon (Episode 20) On The Moon (Episode 20)

Awesome

9/10, Very good and very funny, but the image on the right (or left, if you are talking about it from the scientist's point of view) during the NASA meeting was rather... Blocky? I'm not sure what the term for it is but those kind of things tend to find ways to annoy me.

Great in every other way though.

Quick Sonic Shorts! Quick Sonic Shorts!

oh my dear sweet corn flakes! VOTE #1

This was amazingly good for its time. You have some really awesome talent and you should make more of these because: A. They're more original than anything i have seen in a while, B. it would be a great way for you to make some money(revenue sharing and all), and C. They're FUNNY! i lol'd so hard at tails when he was falling and more... well no spoilers :3. anyways great flash, but I would shorten the opening a little because I (like a ton of people I know) am very impatient. A simple "SKIP" button would suffice. Great clips and hope to see more!
Adieu, ElginF.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Bonus stuff

:| / 8P9= / :D, lol'd

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Great game!

Although I did manage to break the flash at round 75ish with about 20 banana factories, 5 battleships, and too many sun gods to count.

I did it on the world map on easy.

I was doing great too.

Still, amazing TD. you should offer coins for premium stuff for ranks past 31.

Witch 'round here... Witch 'round here...

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

she just needs a hug, ME: :3 HER: 8| ME: *hug* HER: >8[ ME: (!) 8[] HER: *rip, tear, shred, stab, pulls out an ak-47 and starts shooting, gets a hairrier killstreak, chopergunner killstreak, camp, camp, camp, 25 kill-streak [TACTICAL NUKE IMBOUND].* ME: :C "i was just tryin to be nice, jeeze." HER: "WTF?, HOW COME YOUR NOT DEAD YET??!" ME: "Oh, well you see I....... WAIT!?.... YOU TALKED?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!" :O HER: "Yeaaaaaa....... why?" ME: "This is why..." *pulls out auto-shotty, takes aim, pulls trigger, **CLICK**.* ME: :| HER: >:| ME: *GTFO's*......................... wow that was longer than expected, lol