On The Moon (Episode 20) On The Moon (Episode 20)

Awesome

9/10, Very good and very funny, but the image on the right (or left, if you are talking about it from the scientist's point of view) during the NASA meeting was rather... Blocky? I'm not sure what the term for it is but those kind of things tend to find ways to annoy me.

Great in every other way though.

Quick Sonic Shorts! Quick Sonic Shorts!

oh my dear sweet corn flakes! VOTE #1

This was amazingly good for its time. You have some really awesome talent and you should make more of these because: A. They're more original than anything i have seen in a while, B. it would be a great way for you to make some money(revenue sharing and all), and C. They're FUNNY! i lol'd so hard at tails when he was falling and more... well no spoilers :3. anyways great flash, but I would shorten the opening a little because I (like a ton of people I know) am very impatient. A simple "SKIP" button would suffice. Great clips and hope to see more!
Adieu, ElginF.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Bonus stuff

:| / 8P9= / :D, lol'd

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

1 0 / 1 0

GREAT FLASH, 10/10

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

O_o.....

...that was funny.... but the ending made me all like " O_o......AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!
!!!!!" great work though.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

INCREDIBLE...

This is without a doubt the funniest flash I have ever seen.

LL- NutLock Shorts LL- NutLock Shorts

typo?

when he said "its like normal N" the caption said "its like portable N"... i just thought that was pretty funny... lol